Applicable to Yealink W52P/H, W56P/H, W60P
Follow the steps below to factory reset your Yealink W52P/H, W56P/H, W60P device in order to bring back the factory default settings. This must be done before provisioning your Yealink W52P/H, W56P/H, W60P in case the device has residual settings of a previous configuration.
Reset Yealink Base Station to Factory Defaults: W52P, W56P, W60P
- Turn off the device.
- Hold down the “Connect” button located on the base of the device.
- Power on the device while keeping the “Connect” button pressed.
- Wait until all the 3 LED lights are statically ON.
- After restart, your Base Station will be successfully reset.
Reset Yealink Handset to Factory Defaults: W52H, W56H
Step 1: Deregister the handset
- Press the “OK” key.
- Navigate to “Settings” → “Registration” → “De-reg. Handset” Enter PIN “0000” to confirm your deregistration.
- After specifying your handset, press “Select” → When the message “De-register” appears press “Yes” in order to delete registration from DECT station.
Step 2: Reset settings
- Press the “OK” key
- Navigate to “Settings” → “System Settings” → “Handset Rest” → “OK”. When the message “Reset handset to default” appears press “Enter” and insert the PIN “0000”. Press “Yes” to confirm.
Step 3: Register Handset
1. When the handset LCD screen prompts “Press base paging 2s then press Reg.”, long press the Wireless button on the base station until the registration LED flashes.2. Press the Reg soft key on the handset to register quickly.
1. When the handset LCD screen prompts “Press base paging 2s then press Reg.”, long press the Wireless button on the base station until the registration LED flashes.2. Press the OK soft key on the handset.
3. Select Register Handset.
4. Select the desired base and then press the OK soft key. The handset begins searching the base.
5. Press the OK soft key after searching a base successfully.
6. Enter the base PIN (default: 0000), and then press the Done soft key to complete registration.
NOTE: You can also press the OK key to enter the main menu, and then select Settings > Registration > Register Handset and repeat steps 2-4 to register multiple base stations.
After the success of registration, the handset LCD screen prompts “Handset Subscribed” and “Base NO. (The last 4 characters of connected Base’s MAC address)”. If the handset LCD screen prompts “Searching for Base”, please check if your base station is powered on.